Job no: 515932
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude to join its friendly team of hard-working coordinators to allocate resources and coordinate all components of catalogue and press production.
GP Advertising is the retail advertising agency for Harvey Norman in Australia, NZ, Ireland and Singapore as well as Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Being one of the largest advertising agencies in Australia, GP Advertising produce a broad spectrum of material including catalogues, press, magazines, online, TV and radio. You’ll find a dynamic, energetic and friendly work environment where you can take your career to the next level.
Based at Homebush West and reporting to the Account Manager, the successful candidate will be:
• Confidently liaising with both internal staff and business units
• Meeting strict deadlines – every time
• Ensuring that all production processes are compliant
• Managing changes and correspondence
• Effectively managing copywriters and designers to ensure that work is completed within required time
• Making judgement calls and highlighting potential problems
To be considered for this role you will ideally have 2-3 years experience in advertising production, and have:
• Proven communication skills with an extensive range of business units
• The capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• The ability to follow procedures and work unsupervised
• A keen eye for detail
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team-player
• A can-do attitude when it comes to assisting other areas of the team
If you’ve got a solid work ethic and are looking to dive into a fulfilling role with great gusto, then it’s time to grasp this opportunity and apply now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: GP Advertising does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to GP Advertising must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on (02) 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now