Product & Marketing Assistant
Job no: 538110
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation in the retail categories of Technology & Entertainment, furniture and bedding, electrical goods and small appliances.
The Franchisor Office is seeking a Product & Marketing Assistant to join the Technology & Entertainment team located in Homebush West.
About the Opportunity
As a Product & Marketing Assistant, you will utilise your strong organisational skills to support the Business Development Manager, along with the broader team, to deliver their strategic roadmap. You will also:
- Assist in planning and executing strategic objectives
- Identify and effectively communicate known risks and opportunities for the business including keeping up with product trends
- Assist franchised stores to optimise profitable sales of products with effective information and leadership
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this dynamic role, will be a great communicator with a genuine desire to support a busy team. You will have strong decision-making skills, be highly client focused and thrive on producing high quality work. You will also have:
- Previous experience in an office environment
- High degree of professionalism, and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
What’s in it for you?
- Great career development and progression
- Homebush West Location - Free staff onsite parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous staff discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne products and services
If you believe you are the right person to help us succeed, “Apply Now”.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now