IT Procurement Sourcing & Contract Specialist
Job no: 550191
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Information Technology
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Harvey Norman’s Information Technology team plays a crucial role in achieving the strategic goals of the business. Join a high performing IT Commercial team within one of Australia’s largest retailers.
As an IT Procurement Sourcing & Contract Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the IT Commercial/Contract Managers in ensuring that effective commercial management principles and robust commercial controls are applied to our supplier arrangements across a complex portfolio.
Reporting to the Commercial Services Manager you will support a range of stakeholders within the business using a standard approach to the Governance of the complex portfolio of IT Suppliers and contracts, including contract management and supplier performance management tools.
Your role will deliver continuous improvement within IT procurement, inventory management, invoice payment and licences/subscription compliance capability. Ensuring services are delivered to the required quality and service levels, as you will lead regular compliance checks against contract obligations and deliverables, and support compliance audits within a timely matter.
You will have strong communication skills; an analytical thinker and a problem solver & will pride yourself on your balance of technical knowledge and business acumen. Your experience will be diverse having exposure across Procurement, IT Contract Management, and experience in managing suppliers and evaluating performance.
- Support stakeholders using a standard and consistent approach to governance of the portfolio including contract management and supplier performance management
- Participate in IT expense management across telecommunications, software and managed print services
- Support the Contract Manager(s) in delivering renewals and new Procurements
To be successful you will:
- Experience using the Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio)
- Experience with electronic workflow solutions is desirable
- The ability to prioritise your workload whilst keeping up the fast-paced environment
- A commitment to continuously grow your knowledge, self-capabilities, and the capabilities of others within the team through coaching and learning
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavor to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now