Integration Messaging Developer
Job no: 552805
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Information Technology
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Harvey Norman’s Information Technology Department’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions by delivering crucial projects to achieve the strategic goals of the business.
- Homebush West location, an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Attractive Remuneration Package on Offer
- A friendly, supportive work environment that fosters growth and development
We are seeking an Integration Developer to develop and support an Integration environment on IBM Integration Bus. IIB is the key technology driving our integration platform and you will be working with IIB, ACE and MQ, and be part of the team running the platform key to data interchange in the company.
- Develop integration applications based on user requirements in our existing IIB (IBM Integration Bus) and ACE (App Connect Enterprise) platforms
- Analysis and design of existing processes and systems
- Monitor and maintain the technical environment
- Contribute collaboratively to the team and appreciate the needs of the user so as to recommend and develop sound technical solutions
- Offer good communication skills as you will be expected to build strong and effective relationships with other teams
- 3 years’ experience in an Enterprise Integration position at a technical level
- 3 years’ experience in an Object-Oriented software development
- IBM Integration Bus / App connect Enterprise
- IBM MQ & ESQL
- Solid XML/XPath Experience
- Solid Relational SQL experience, DB2 preferred but not essential
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills & the ability to work in a team and to a deadline
- Experience with Services (SOA) + Knowledge of Enterprise Integration patterns
- Experience in a DevOps team
- Knowledge of all aspect of the Systems software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in an Agile/Kanban development team
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now