Job no: 556783
Work type: Full Time
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Opportunity for career development & progression
- Discounts across products and service
The Harvey Norman Wholesale Team are currently seeking a Warehouse Storeperson to join their dedicated Silverwater team to support them in the day-to-day warehouse operations. This is a Full Time position worked over Monday to Friday, 6:30am – 2:30pm.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, your responsibilities will include receiving, unloading, storage, pick pack & dispatch of Bathroom & Tiles items. You will also be responsible for managing paperwork and liaising with other internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities & You:
- You will hold a Forklift license & or a Stock Picker license - highly regarded although Training is provided
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn with a “can do” attitude + have high attention to detail and accuracy
- Loading & unloading of goods
- Manual handling & some heavy lifting required from time to time
- Picking stock for Customer order for store delivery's
- Have exposure working within a warehouse environment
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now