Job no: 557593
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Property & Facilities
Harvey Norman is an integrated retail and property company in which the property operations compliment and support the retail business. Harvey Norman and is associated brands operate across 200+ stores nationally and hold assets worth approximately 3.7 billion dollars
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Competitive salary + Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
Reporting to the Group Facilities Manager and as the Senior Facilities Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing the Facilities Team across the Harvey Norman property portfolio.
You will ensure the Facilities Management Team execute preventative and reactive maintenance in line with existing processes and procedures, including efficient utilisations of costs, suppliers, and resource, and be a point of contact for all escalations across the team whilst you assist in the resolution of cases, provide feedback and direction as required.
- Management of the overall delivery of customer focussed Facilities Management (FM) services to an assigned property portfolio via the efficient utilisation of budgets, suppliers and Harvey Norman team members.
- Assist the Facilities Management Team to develop, implement and Manage Improvements to the FM department’s processes and systems with a strong focus on this aspect during the first 12 months of the role.
- Lead strategic national procurement initiatives for preventative maintenance services and capital equipment investment.
- Manage Local, Regional and National Programs/Projects.
- Ensure reliable performance and ongoing maintenance of all essential services, plant and equipment.
- Build relationships with customers (including external and internal tenants, Admin Managers, Proprietors, property owners, corporate management staff to ensure facilities management (FM) services meet customer expectations.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within the Facilities Management/Property industry
- A proven background in directing projects, strategy and operations across a commercial/retail/industrial portfolio comprising of freehold and leasehold assets
- Confident technical knowledge to formulate optimum preventative maintenance programmes, methodologies, and asset management plans
- A demonstrated background in the tendering and procurement of building services and preventative maintenance contracts
- A sound knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety, compliance and related legislation involved with operating a property portfolio
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Hold a current driver’s licence
- An ability to travel on a reasonably frequent basis
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we will be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now