Junior Visual Merchandiser - 12 months Fixed Term
Job no: 557683
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- 12 Fixed term 12 Months Opportunity
- Work with one of Australia’s largest retail brands
- Base salary + Car Allowance + Super
- Access to various discounts on retail products & services
The Franchisor Visual Merchandising team is in search for an innovative and creative Junior Visual Merchandiser to join their team. This role will cover all of Sydney Metro and NSW Regional, working with the NSW Visual Merchandising Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for home styling and ability to think strategically and put their skills to the test.
Reporting directly to the State Visual Merchandiser of NSW, you play an important role in designing and executing a creative visual merchandising strategy. You will monitor, evaluate, and provide recommendations to the Harvey Norman franchises by creating appealing visual displays, style and presentation to ensure they are aligned with our brand.
- Following our Global Footprint of Visual Merchandising within Furniture and Bedding only
- Monitoring and providing recommendations to Proprietors on the brand standards including:
- The look and appeal of the Harvey Norman franchises
- Aligning displays with the current promotions
- Making recommendations to Proprietors on:
- Creating innovative and attractive displays
- Implementing creative strategies
- Good time management and organisation skills with High attention to detail
- A passion for interiors, homewares and colour along with a natural flair for creativity
- An understanding of Visual Merchandising disciplines and the relation to retail is desirable
- Tertiary qualifications and or experience in Visual Merchandising is advantageous
- The ability to work in a manual labour environment
- The ability and flexibility to travel metro and regionally within the NSW region.
If you are inspired and driven by the opportunity to work in and contribute to our diverse and unique business operations, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavor to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now