Data and Inventory Assistant
Job no: 537058
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
The Inventory and Planning team sits within Harvey Norman’s Technology and Entertainment division. We deliver business as usual technical functions to ensure that our merchants, suppliers and franchised stores can focus on their goal of delivering a world class retail experience to our customers.
Located in Homebush West, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Inventory and Planning team as a Data and Inventory Assistant. Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor the supply of stock throughout franchised stores
- Assist in maintaining accurate and up-to-date information on all the moving parts of the business that relate to inventory
- Assist in documenting relevant procedures and processes as they are developed
- Review and report on the future impact of forecasts and potential supply issues
- Ensure all required deadlines are being met by the Inventory and Planning team
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Manage store queries and process orders
- Design and maintain various reports and visualisations
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as required by the business
- Sound knowledge of basic retail processes such as in-store stock management
- Effective planning, problem solving and time management skills
- Advanced written communication skills (i.e. grammar and spelling)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building and listening
- The ability to contribute and work effectively as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of basic accounting practices and theory
- Experience in report visualisation software (i.e., Power BI, Tableau etc.) is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers;
- A positive work environment working with a supportive team
- Versatile role that provides opportunity for career progression
- Opportunity to network with key external stakeholders
- Free staff Parking onsite or 10-minute walk from Flemington station
- Access to discounted offers from Corporate partners
- Generous staff discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne products & services
- Birthday leave and much more!
This role is an essential part of the Technology and Entertainment team. To be successful you will have thorough attention to detail, a strong work ethic and flexibility with a can-do attitude. If you meet the above requirements and are excited at the opportunity to join the team, click Apply Now!
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now