Job no: 547311
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organised Legal Secretary to join our Franchisor Office in Homebush West. This role supports the Company’s $3 billion+ property portfolio, working within the In-House Property Legal Team, nominated as finalists for the Lawyers Weekly Corporate Counsel 2021 Real Estate and Construction Legal Team of Year.
Your New Role
As a Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to a team of two solicitors.
- Manage electronic files using the LEAP database software
- Prep and manage document execution by the board
- Manage bank guarantee and other legal document databases and registers
- Correspond with the appropriate internal and external stakeholders when required
- Provide general ad-hoc administrative support
You will also have;
- Experience working in an administration role within a Corporate office environment
- Proven experience using the Microsoft Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Great discounts on retail products
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employee
Apply Now if you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed in this role!
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now