Finance Master Data Manager
Job no: 558434
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Accounting & Finance
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman® has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman® is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading brands
- A friendly and supportive work environment that fosters growth and development
- Based within our Homebush West Corporate Office
We are currently seeking a Finance Master Data expert to join our Finance team on a permeant Full time basis.
This role plays are critical part within the functions as you will create new supplier accounts, review supplier application and complete vendor account setup for all existing and new Vendors.
You will Identify opportunities for process improvement and be the main point of contact for account set-up and master data management on behalf of the Accounting and AP teams whilst you manage the master data requirements for SAP S/4HANA on behalf of the accounting team including the creation of new general ledger (GL) accounts, profit centre and cost centre hierarchies, create new Company Codes, manage the opening and closing of posting periods in S/4HANA.
- Create new expense vendors in FAI Systems and release workflow
- Create new advertising vendors - Review Supplier Application and complete vendor account setup for all Advertising Vendors
- Review Trading Terms Agreements – Check and process for Harvey Norman, Domayne, Joyce Mayne, and Commercial franchises within line of Business. I.e. Furniture, Bedding, Home Appliances, Technology & Entertainment, Bathrooms & Renovations and Floor coverings, Dropship
- Maintain Master Data integrity between SAP ECC and SAP S4/Hana
- Verify and confirm Bank Account changes before requesting Master Data changes
- Support Vendor Management with vendor account updates (EFT Bank Accounts, contact details, etc)
- Vendor activation, deactivation, and reactivation
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounts payable, master data administration or similar accounting positions.
- Strong and effective communication skills – written and verbal
- Time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- FAI Systems experience
- Experience & exposure using SAP ECC and SAP S4/Hana
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now