Senior Enterprise Administrator
Job no: 533377
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West is seeking a Full Time Senior Enterprise Administrator to join our fast-paced Information Technology Operations Team. Our IT Team’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions that enables the business to achieve its strategic goals.
Your New Role
Working in the dynamic and responsive IT Operations Team, you will be our most senior Enterprise Administrators, working in a team supporting +12,000 devices, spread across a wide geographic area.
This will involve but is not limited to:
- Developing, maintain, and enhancing the Standard Operating Environment (SOE)
- Strategies for Device Security & Compliance
- Provide a secure and flexible and user experience
- Deliver & maintain O365, Teams, OneDrive, Intranets and other business tools
- Work with the latest technologies and implement the next ones
- Work as an integral member of a business support focused team
- Participate in incident management, problem management, root cause analysis and change management following internal processes
- Create and update documentation, user guides and contribute to the knowledge base
- Participate in and provide updates on all service initiatives
Using the skills and knowledge gained from providing engineering support to enterprise environments, you are ready to take the next step in your IT career.
You will have:
- 5+ years supporting Windows 7 & 10 as a third level engineer
- 5+ years supporting associated Desktop / Productivity Applications as a third level engineer
- Experience Developing and owning the Windows 10 Experience. Maintain, upgrade & secure
- PowerShell skills; software packaging, reporting, automation
- Advanced knowledge of all areas of Windows 10
- SCCM. Manage and upgrade a large distributed SCCM environment
- SCCM. Software distribution, packaging, Task Sequences
- Patching O/S, Applications & Software
- Varying MDM Solutions
- Complex AD/GPO engineering
- Managing productivity tools; O365, Intune, EOL, OneDrive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Server technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise tasks
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
Experience with any of the following will be an advantage:
- Intune implementations
- Large Security initiatives
This opportunity will provide
- Career progression and development in a large Information Technology department
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
- Onsite parking available or a short walk to Flemington train station
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure. If you believe that this job sounds right for you, then ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now