Job no: 540926
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest lifestyle retailer, Harvey Norman delivers an unparalleled offering to Australian consumers with an extensive product range, cutting-edge technology and market leadership in key product categories.
Harvey Norman Information Technology Department’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions by delivering crucial projects to achieve the strategic goals of the business. We are seeking a Nintex K2 Analyst/Developer on a 9-month fixed term maternity leave contract to develop and support our in-house built applications.
This opportunity will provide;
- Career progression, training and development and constant upskilling
- Attractive base salary + super and employee benefits
- Supportive and diverse team/work environment
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- Free onsite staff parking
- Discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne products and services
About the role
As an experienced Nintex K2 Developer you will analyse, design and develop the in-house built product to ensure the applications meet the desired business requirements. You will also;
- Analyse existing Nintex K2 implementations, deployment and management tools identify and recommend performance and configuration improvements
- Analyse existing team processes and recommend improvements
- Maintain existing applications
- Adhere to company standards and guidelines
Having at least a years experience within the K2 Black Pearl software development environment, you will have had exposure to SmartForms. You will also have;
- Demonstrated experience in object-oriented design
- Sound knowledge of Workflow architecture and design methodologies across multiple platforms (E.G. Active Directory, email, SAP, etc)
- Proven ability to conduct system analysis and design, estimation and to provide realistic solutions within tight deadlines and commitments
- Demonstrated experience in the application of the software development lifecycle of both front and back end development capabilities
- Knowledge of Web Services and SOA
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and design, such as MS SQL
- Ability to work in a team and to a deadline
- Code Estimation
- Experience with a version control repository
- Build and Configuration Management
- Good communication skills
The Harvey Norman culture fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now