Job no: 547224
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Harvey Norman Wholesale, located in Silverwater, are seeking an enthusiastic and organised individual to join the team as a Full Time Administration Clerk.
Your New Role
As our Administration Assistant, you will liaise with our Complexes across numerous sites and locations to facilitate the administration of dispatching and receiving goods. Your tasks will include:
- Creating and sending invoices for products
- Following up outstanding payments
- Organising payment of invoices received by the Company
- General data entry and filling
- Providing Great Service, Always! to our customers
- Other administration tasks as required
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
- Good computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a Team environment
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employee
If you are who we are looking for to help us succeed, then 'Apply Now!'.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now