Sponsorships Content Coordinator
Job no: 555100
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Sponsorships & Events
As one of Australia’s largest retailers of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Competitive salary + Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
Harvey Norman’s Franchisor Office is seeking a Sponsorships Content Coordinator to join the growing sponsorships team. This newly created role will be responsible for creating and overseeing sponsorship related content whilst driving engagement for our Sponsorship content across our internal and external channels.
Our Sponsorship team are responsible for developing and maintaining the corporate partnerships within our sponsorship portfolio along with corporate philanthropy for Harvey Norman in the Australian market. Our expansive sponsorship portfolio includes the NRL, NRLW, GWS Giants AFL & AFLW, Rugby AU, WSL, Paralympics Australia, Commonwealth Games Australia, What Ability and many more!
Capture and upload still photography at offsite activations & events – this will include travel, weekends, and late nights from time to time.
- Develop and implement effective social media strategies to support sponsorship properties
- Produce & execute high quality sponsorship related content
- Coordinate and maintain sponsorship digital and social schedules
- Maintain weekly reporting on sponsorship content engagement & activity
- Tasks include creating sponsorship/talent briefs, creating internal communications, copy writing, managing schedules, capturing content, uploading content in line with Brand guidelines and weekly reporting to team on deliverables
- You will work collaboratively with Sponsorship Coordinators to support partnerships including ideation, driving awareness and exposure
- Build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
- Support General Manager to develop new concepts to amplify sponsorship content
- General administration duties including filing, research, and reporting
- Capture and upload still photography at offsite activations & events –
- You will be flexible to travel, weekends, and late nights from time to time
- Experience and strong knowledge in digital & social media platforms
- Have a passion for sport and community initiatives
- You will be confident interacting with people across all levels of the business
- Creative flair and exceptional copy writing skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise conflicting content, tasks, and events
- Be able to work independently and be proactive
- Ability to travel and attend events when required (late nights & weekends)
- Have access to reliable transport
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we will be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now