Accounts Payable Reconciliation Manager
Job no: 558431
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Accounting & Finance
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman® has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman® is the place where you can shop with confidence.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Based within our Homebush West Corporate Office
- On-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington station
As an Accounts Payable Reconciliation Manager, you will drive the accounts payable reconciliation team to deliver best practice accounts payable processes to the business.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a team within a general accounting role as you will provide support, training, and coaching to your team and the greater business on systems and processes and have the ability to support and develop team culture.
- Understand the franchised operating model in Australia and to deliver the below AP objectives in alignment with this operating model.
- Promote, motivate, coordinate & direct all accounts payable activities in Reconciliation Accounts Payable team, to deliver Harvey Norman’s AP objectives
- Team resource allocation and alignment, based on availability and required skillset to provide relevant support
- Support team development in all functions (training, quality, efficiency, customer orientation etc)
- Instruct, coach & supervise team to ensure accuracy, completeness & quality
- Engage with the team to ensure high levels of trust & engagement
- Manage and oversee the training and development of the team and complete Development and Performance reviews
- Review of reconciliations and suppliers’ escalation
- Reconcile vendor statements to the creditor’s ledger, when needed
- Monthly review of Aged Creditors Listing investigating all items over 60 days
- Act as Trade Vendors point of contact for unresolved and escalated queries
- Review and follow up all creditor queries keeping creditors informed of payment timing, delivery docket requests, debit balance enquires, settlement discounts disputes, due date changes and interface errors
- Monthly review of Debit Balance Vendor accounts to resolve issues and recover funds
- Act as escalation point for the team and Harvey Norman business for Vendor payment issues.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now