National Product & Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 505359
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman, one of Australia's fastest growing retailers, is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Full Time Product and Marketing Coordinator for the Technology and Entertainment team at our Franchisor office located in Homebush West.
• Support the Product and Marketing Managers with their daily duties
• Coordinate meetings and steering committees
• Assist with the preparation of marketing material including catalogues, press, TV, radio and social media
• Assist with the preparation of Point of Sale and merchandising assets
• Coordinate product information and recommendations
• Prepare data including spreadsheets and SAP reports
• Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders of the business
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational ability and top notch prioritisation skills
• Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Proficiency in reviewing material such as advertising, communication and procedures
• A team player who is also able to work unsupervised
• Flexible and adaptable as our environment is fluid and constantly evolves
• Ability to liaise with all levels of the business including Senior Executives
In return for you meeting the above criteria, we will offer you:
• An opportunity to join a progressive organisation that thrives on career development
• A positive workplace environment with the opportunity to meet and work with a great team
• A step in the right direction for your career to Product & Marketing Manager or one of the many and varied roles in the Franchisor Office
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, therefore you'll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you feel you have the skills and capabilities to take on this challenge and dynamic role, then we look forward to hearing from you - Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now