Customer Liaison Assistant
Job no: 506921
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
A consistently outstanding Customer experience at every interaction is what we strive for at Harvey Norman. We believe offering Great Service Always!, whether in person, on the phone, email, online, or during a delivery is paramount.
We are seeking a Customer Liaison professional to join our Customer Service Corporate Team. Located in Homebush West, we're a short walk from Flemington train station, with parking available within walking distance.
This position is responsible for handling customer queries, compliments and complaints via our Customer First program.
To be successful you must:
• Be a highly motivated person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Be able to multi-task and focus in high pressure situations
• Minimum 2 year experience in a similar role, preferably in a call centre environment
What we're looking for:
• Experience managing customer enquiries and complaints to ensure timely accurate services and happy customers
• Willing to go above and beyond to respond to customer enquiries and working closely with other departments to resolve enquiries and complaints
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Problem solving skills, initiative and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Highly organised with great time management skills
• Must be motivated and have an eye for detail
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment
• Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook) with accurate typing skills
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
This opportunity will provide:
• Experience working with one Australia's leading retailers
• A supportive team environment that fosters growth
• Opportunity for career progression and development
This is a busy role. To be successful in this position you will have thorough attention to detail, strong work ethics, and flexibility with a "can do" attitude. If you meet the above requirements, are organised and a team player, please submit your application.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now