Job no: 507593
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
- Inner West Sydney Location
- Career Growth Prospects
- Immediate Start
An opportunity to join one of Australia’s largest owner, developer and occupier of Large Format Retail Property has become available. Harvey Norman is an integrated retail and property company in which the property function compliments and supports the retail business.
Reporting to the Lease Administration Manager, you will be part of a dynamic organisation working with a team of highly functioning and suitably qualified property professionals on an impressive portfolio of both freehold and leasehold assets.
- Arrears Management
- Process rent reviews as per lease
- Prepare annual tenant outgoings budgets
- Prepare & process annual outgoings adjustments
- Tenant account reconciliation
- Ensure insurance certificates are current
- Collect and record turnover figures
- Attend any Lease Administration issues/enquiries
- Manage lease records and cross-check documents to property database
- Manage and resolve landlord/customer issues/enquiries
- Provide high customer service and maintain excellent tenant relationships at all times
- Coordinates with property team on matters involving new leases, new tenants, lease assignments, surrenders, options, and terminations.
- Establish and maintain property files/database
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have a keen interest in property and becoming a senior property professional in the future
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be focused and enthusiastic
- Be willing to learn
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a team player who can work in a fast paced environment
- Be highly organised with a strong attention to detail
Tertiary qualifications in property will be very highly regarded. Candidates may also be in the process of completing their property or finance degree.
If this sounds like you, then 'Apply Now'.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now