Job no: 509191
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Domayne is emerging as one of Australia’s leading retailers in Furniture, Bedding and Homewares. We believe that our customers should never have to compromise on style or affordability so we offer a wide range of products to suit all budgets and lifestyles.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Visual Merchandiser to monitor, evaluate and provide recommendations to the Domayne franchises on their style and presentation to ensure that they are aligned with the Domayne brand.
This position is primarily based in Sydney but may require travel across NSW and other states.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and providing recommendations to Proprietors on the brand standards including:
- The look and appeal of the Domayne franchises
- Aligning displays with the current promotions and catalogues
- Making recommendations to Proprietors on:
- Creating innovative and attractive displays
- Implementing creative strategies
To be successful you will require the following:
- Good time management and organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- A passion for interiors and homewares along with a natural flair for creativity
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- An understanding of Visual Merchandising disciplines and the relation to furniture retail is desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in visual merchandising or design is not essential but is highly regarded
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now