Job no: 511365
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As one of Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence. Complimenting the Retail business, our Property function is recognised as one of Australia’s largest owners and developers of Large Format Retail Property.
Our Franchisor Office, located in Homebush West, has an opportunity available in our Property Department for a Full Time Office Administrator. We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised person who is looking to enter or further their career in a corporate environment.
Having excellent time management skills and the ability to work tight deadlines, you will also posses the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to show initiative and work well in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Prior work experience
- Thorough attention to detail
Your New Role:
Supporting our busy Property team, you will be responsible for assisting with all administrative tasks. These include but are not limited to:
- Diary management for the General Manager
- Arranging travel requests
- Drafting correspondence
- Answering phones calls and taking messages
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
- On-site parking or an easy 10 minutes walk from Flemington train station
If you have a can do attitude and think you are what we are looking for, then ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on (02) 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now