Job no: 512597
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West is seeking an Administration Assistant to join our Finance Administration Team. This is a Full Time position; however we may consider Part Time (4 days a week) for the right candidate.
Having worked previously, you are eager to kickstart or further your career in the corporate world. You are a fast learner who can pick up new tasks quickly and will pitch in to help the team achieve their goals. You will also possess the following:
- Strong organisation skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
Your New Role:
Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer, you will provide support and general administration to the Finance Administration team. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating bookings of meeting rooms
- Answering enquiries received by phone and email
- Organising and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Assisting with travel coordination
- Processing of accounts
- Maintaining office stationary supplies
- Filing, photocopying, and scanning
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development.
- On-site parking or an easy 10 minutes walk from Flemington train station
If you believe that you are a perfect fit to join our team, Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now