Sponsorship & Events Coordinator
Job no: 512772
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As one of Australia’s largest retailers of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Harvey Norman’s Franchisor Office, based in Homebush West, is seeking a Sponsorship & Events Coordinator to join our team on a Full Time Fixed Term contract for a period up to 12 months.
Your New Role:
Our team are responsible for developing and maintaining the corporate partnerships within our sponsorship portfolio along with corporate philanthropy for Harvey Norman in the Australian market.
As the Sponsorship & Events Coordinator your role will be providing support to the National Promotions and Sponsorship Manager to ensure that the team meets their goals.
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Diary management for sponsorship calendar
- Responding to enquiries via email and phone regarding sponsorship and donation requests
- Building and maintaining strong, productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maintain of partnerships
- Planning and executing marketing/campaign strategies including briefing, proofing and seeking approvals from internal stakeholders
- Coordinating sponsorship and promotional plans and events
- General administration duties including filing and reconciling invoices
- Attending events to events when required (this may involve travel, weekends, and late nights)
Having solid experience in an office environment (minimum 1 year), you will possess the following:
- Strong, clear communicator with all levels of the business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritising conflicting tasks/events and meet deadlines
- Be able to work independently
- Able to travel and attend events when required
- Experience in a similar role or marketing is advantageous
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development.
- On-site parking or an easy 10 minutes walk from Flemington train station
If you believe you are a perfect fit to join our passionate team, Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse on (02) 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now