Senior Visual Merchandiser
Job no: 513135
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman Auburn Flagship. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Visual Merchandiser to guide Harvey Norman Auburn Furniture, Bedding and Manchester departments in style and presentation.
This is a Full Time in store role, focusing on the Global Flagship blue print for Furniture and Bedding – you will be trained and supported by our in store and National teams.
To set yourself apart from the crowd you will be easily able to demonstrate your interest in all things fashion along with your experience derived from a VM role in a retail fashion business. You will bring your individuality & creativity along with you each day, applying it within the company's VM strategies & guidelines.
In this job every day will be different but these are some of the responsibilities you can expect:
- Assist in the implementation of VM strategy & guidelines;
- Conduct all VM related activities such as; daily floor walks, in-store merchandising and change of Visual display points on a monthly basis.
- Weekly merchandise store updates following the Harvey Norman product merchandising guidelines
- Making sure all VM guidelines are being followed & are consistent throughout store;
- Reinforcing VM strategies and Promotion activations
This opportunity will provide:
• Career progression and development
• Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
• A supportive team environment and working in the new Flagship store for Harvey Norman Australia
For those looking for the chance to continue their career in VM this role presents the perfect opportunity!
If you have the energy, charisma and drive to commit to a successful and growing company within an exciting and dynamic industry then we would like to hear from you
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Tina Clarisse on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now