Senior Test Analyst - Digital
Job no: 516106
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
From mobile and social commerce, to VR showrooms and AI chatbots, innovation in retail is moving rapidly. We are seeking an experienced Senior Test Analyst to join the development team at Harvey Norman Digital.
You will be an integral part of a smart, energetic, highly collaborative development team and will find satisfaction and purpose in building a scalable, high-performing, and innovative eCommerce platform for one of Australia’s largest retailers.
To be successful you must have:
- At least 5 years experience in a Senior Test Analyst role working across mobile devices, eCommerce websites, API's and payment gateways
- Possess an ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst certificate or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of Agile software development methodologies and processes
- Hands on experience creating and maintaining Automation Frameworks for Web and Mobile applications
- Hands on experience modelling and running performance tests
- Excellent understanding of continuous integration practices
- Good collaboration and communications skills
- Be open, committed, motivated, and friendly
Experience with any of the following will be looked at favourably: jMeter, Selenium, PHP, MySQL, Unix, Magento Enterprise, API Development, front-end frameworks, development for mobile devices, test and build automation, cloud computing services, and performance optimisation.
Located in Homebush West, we're a short walk from Flemington train station, with parking available within walking distance. We offer flexible work hours and respect work-life balance.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all communications to Jessica Cremona on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or become ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now