Franchisor Regional Operations Manager | SA & WA
Job no: 521009
Work type: Full Time
Location: SA – Adelaide Metro Area, WA – Perth Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman! We are one of Australia’s most well-known and successful retailers, and are seeking a self-driven Franchisor Regional Operations Manager to join our team. This role will operate across both SA & WA and therefore can be based out of either Perth or Adelaide, for the right applicant.
Your New Role
As part of our HR team and reporting to the General Manager – HR, you will play a critical role by acting on behalf of the franchisor to both monitor and evaluate franchisee practices in relation to workplace laws, provide recommendations on improvements and best practice, and delivering important education on legislation and HR systems to support their effective and compliant use. You will be required to travel as required to visit franchisee complexes across both states, working to build trusted relationships with Proprietors and promote compliance in all aspects of employment law.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and delivering system & legislative training to Proprietors and Administration Managers as needed, both face to face and via video conferencing.
- Conducting regular site visits across franchised complexes in WA & SA, and visits in other states as needed, to provide further education, review and deliver recommendations, and perform monitoring to enable focused recommended improvement initiatives.
- Monitoring Proprietor HR system use and providing end user support and education ad-hoc as needed.
- Liaising with the national HR team to identify and escalate improvement areas or issues as needed.
- Reviewing and distributing reports.
To succeed, you’ll:
- Have at least 2 years experience in managing and processing payroll, particularly timesheet management and rostering.
- Possess an understanding or exposure to the current industrial relations legislation, including Modern Awards and the Fair Work Act 2010.
- Have exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build strong partnerships with business stakeholders and influence desired outcomes.
- Be able to work autonomously and remotely in a multisite environment.
- Preferably have experience with Workforce Systems ("SAM") at a supervisor/management level.
- Preferably possess experience within a franchised operating model and/or in the retail industry.
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating.
- Exposure to a diverse range of payroll & HR matters, with a real opportunity to own and drive initiatives that add value and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
If you are inspired and driven by this opportunity to grow your career in our business, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona via 9201 6345. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now