HRIS & Rostering Compliance Officer
Job no: 521009
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD – Other, SA – Adelaide Metro Area, SA – Other, WA – Perth Metro Area, WA – Other
Categories: Franchisor Office
Your new role
As part of the HR team, you will operate as the Champion for all HR Systems with a focus on the HR Workforce Management System (rostering and timesheets) and the General Retail Industry Award for your sites. You will provide recommendations on improvements and best practice, and deliver important education on legislation and HR systems to support their effective and compliant use.
Building trusted relationships with all stakeholders and promoting compliance in all aspects of employment law is an essential part of this role. This role will require travel to visit franchisee complexes, including interstate travel as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and delivering system & workplace legislative training to relevant stakeholders, both face to face and via video conferencing.
- Conducting regular site visits across franchisee complexes in WA & SA, and visits in other states when required. Due to the regular travel, this position can be located anywhere in Australia!
- Provide further education, review and deliver recommendations, and perform monitoring to enable focused improvement initiatives.
- Monitoring HRIS system use, providing end user support and education.
- Liaising with the national franchisor HR team to identify and escalate improvement areas or non-compliance.
- Reviewing and distributing reports.
To succeed, you’ll:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in managing and processing payroll, particularly timesheet management and rostering.
- Understand and be able to share knowledge with others regarding the current industrial relations legislation, including the General Retail Industry Award and the Fair Work Act 2010.
- Have exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build strong partnerships with business stakeholders and influence desired outcomes.
- Be able to work autonomously and remotely in a multisite environment.
- Have experience with Workforce Systems or other Time and Attendance software at a supervisor/management or system administrator level.
- Have experience within a franchised operating model and/or in the retail industry
- Possess HR experience and hold a degree or certificate in HR or a related discipline
This opportunity will provide:
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating.
- Exposure to a diverse range of payroll & HR matters, with a real opportunity to own and drive initiatives that add value and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
If you are inspired and driven by this opportunity to grow your career in our business, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona via 9201 6345. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now