Job no: 521441
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Domayne is emerging as one of Australia’s leading retailers in Furniture, Bedding and Homewares. Domayne believes value is key; our customers should never have to compromise on style or affordability so we offer a wide range of products to suit all budgets and lifestyles.
Our Franchisor Office has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Visual Merchandiser to monitor, evaluate and provide recommendations to the Domayne franchises on their style and presentation to ensure that they are aligned with the Domayne brand.
This position requires travelling across Perth with occasional travel interstate.
Your New Role
Working as part of our team as a Visual Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor and provide recommendations to Proprietors on the brand standards including:
- The look and appeal of the Domayne franchises
- Aligning displays with the current promotions and catalogues
- Provide recommendations to Proprietors on:
- Creating innovative and attractive displays
- Implementing creative strategies
Having a passion for interiors and homewares, along with a natural flair for creating, you will also posses:
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- An understanding of Visual Merchandising disciplines
- and the relation to furniture retail is desirable
Although not mandatory, it is an added bonus if you also have a tertiary qualification in visual merchandising or design.
If you feel you possess the above skills and qualities and would like to contribute to a positive team environment, then ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Domayne does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Domayne must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now