Job no: 521445
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West is currently seeking a high calibre IT Project Manager with broad experience managing key operational and business improvement projects in a retail environment.
Your new Role:
As a Project Manager working within our Project Delivery Team you will be responsible for all phases and associated processes of the project management life cycle. Responsible for supporting the business by enabling the benefits of projects and programs delivery by:
- Demonstrating leadership through mentoring and implementing process improvements within the Project Office
- Actively developing key relationships with business stakeholders to ensure that projects are run effectively and day to day activities align to business expectations
- Familiar with mainstream technical systems and processes that are typically found in large retail organisations
- Responsible for end to end project governance with the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
With a minimum of 3 years experience as a PM, you will have a passion and drive for excellence and ability to demonstrate a high level of experience in the following areas:
- Project Management processes including project governance, managing project spend within approved budget, risk and issue management, scheduling, change control, critical path scheduling and dependency management
- Delivering commercial off the shelf solutions (COTS) and/or SaaS solutions
- Organisational change management principles and methodologies
- Software development life cycle (SDLC), Project Management principles and methodologies
- High level of experience with stakeholder coordination and management
- Working with ERP & CRM solutions ideally within the Microsoft platform
- Process improvement, documentation and information sharing processes
- IT infrastructure, best practice and other ICT issues including identifying business requirements and technical limitations as determined by the organisation’s enterprise architecture
- Commitment to continuously growing knowledge and capabilities of self and others through coaching, mentoring and learning
This opportunity will provide:
- Career progression and development in a large Information Technology department
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
The Harvey Norman environment fosters an entrepreneurial spirit. You will need to be customer focused; results orientated, self motivated, and consistently perform well under pressure. If you believe that this job sounds right for you, then ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona via 02 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now