IT Change Manager
Job no: 521448
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office based in Homebush West is currently seeking an experienced IT Change Manager to manage and optimise the enterprise grade IT Change Management process in a dynamic service focused environment.
Your New Role
As a key member of the IT Service Management team you will be solely responsible for ensuring efficient handling of IT Changes to minimise impact and disruption to the business. You will also:
- Optimise and improve IT Change Management processes across all business lines and locations ensuring they are aligned to best practice
- Actively drive the adoption and utilisation of the IT Change Management process within Service Now
- Ensure that IT Changes are processed through their life cycle in a disciplined and coordinated manner
- Ensure the integrity of Configuration Item data following an IT Change process
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of IT Change Management processes, identify and research areas of improvement.
- Actively participate in the conformance and evidence as required periodically for Audit and Governance attestations.
You will have extensive demonstrated experience within an IT Change Manager role and a passion for disciplined and proactive change management. You will also have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience within a similar role
- Expert knowledge of IT Change management and Configuration best practices
- Comprehensive experience in IT Change Management process development, implementation, training, adoption and management
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Specialist skills in configuring and managing IT Change Management process in an IT Service Management toolset, preferably ServiceNow
- Specialist interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Specialist skill in operating in high pressure and stressful environments
- Advanced knowledge of IT Service Management concepts and processes
- Advanced communication, leadership and management skills
- Post graduate qualifications in IT or equivalent
- ITIL Foundation or above
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure. If you believe that this job sounds right for you, then ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona via 02 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now