Digital Marketing Account Manager
Job no: 521556
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
GP Advertising is one of the largest in-house advertising agencies in the country, managing retail client’s Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Located in Homebush West NSW, we are seeking a motivated individual for an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic, energetic and friendly Digital Marketing team.
Your New Role
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will focus on strategic planning, managing and overseeing a vast array of digital campaigns as well as mentoring and supervising a small team. You will also:
- Manage and assist in a range of media initiatives including, SEM, Social, email marketing, web analytics and Ecommerce
- Implement digital strategies which demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our target audience, objectives and cross-channel integration
- Undertake advertising planning and requesting activities in adherence with the Advertising Compliance Policy and Australian Consumer Law
- Maintain strong relationship with internal and external clients and departments
- Establish practices within the digital team to streamline implementation and reporting
- Manage multiple stakeholder relationships
- Monitor market trends and identifying new media opportunities in line with business and client considerations
- Support the web team through a thorough understanding of the business’s digital consumer
Comfortable in a dynamic and multi-faceted role you will have:
- The ability to travel to Homebush West, NSW
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a media or creative agency
- Training and team management skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Australian digital landscape and in-depth understanding of online advertising and marketing systems.
- Proven people and financial management experience as well as solid reporting and analytical skills.
- An outstanding communicator with the ability to multi-task and show attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and maximise the use of online and offline market research data
- Adept at articulating technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Australian residency
If this rare opportunity is of interest and you’re confident that you have the required experience and skills, please Apply Now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now