Product & Marketing Coordinator - Furniture
Job no: 522686
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office located in Homebush West, has an opportunity available in our Furniture Team for a Full Time Product & Marketing Coordinator. Our Furniture team are responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the furniture operations and providing recommendations on product selection and promotions.
Your New Role:
Supporting the Product & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for completing Marketing administration and maintaining Stakeholder relationships. This includes but is not limited to:
- Completing editorial proofing and preparing marketing briefs
- Maintaining the product database with accurate information
- Liaising with stakeholders to arrange promotional offers and samples
- Assisting with forecast planning and product assortment plans
- Communicating with stakeholders on product popularity, promotions and amendments to product database
- Supporting the coordination of meetings and conferences
- Ensuring that advertising compliance requirements are upheld
You are an enthusiastic person who thrives working in a busy environment. You are also an excellent communicator with a strong ability to build strong relationships with various key stakeholders. You will also possess the following:
- A passion for furniture and related products
- A creative flair with the ability to think innovatively
- Ability to prioritise and control workload in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
It is not a requirement but would be an added bonus if you possess any of the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a retail environment
What’s in it for you?
- Experience working with one of Australia’s leading retailers
- An opportunity to work in a diverse, unique and successful environment
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment
- On-site parking or a 10 minute walk from Flemington Station
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, then Apply Now!
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona on (02) 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now