Advertising Coordinator - Afternoon Shift
Job no: 522767
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
We’re looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude to join our friendly team of hard-working coordinators. At the heart of our process, this role is all about to allocating resources and coordinating all components of our advertising – with a focus on catalogue and press production.
If you can multitask like a master, always meet your deadlines and have an interest in retail advertising, then we can provide the training to make your next career move happen!
Based at Homebush West and reporting to the Account Manager, the successful candidate will be:
- Confidently liaising with both internal staff and business units
- Coordinating the production process of multiple projects at once
- Meeting strict deadlines – every time
- Ensuring that all production processes are compliant
- Managing changes and correspondence
- Effectively working with copywriters and designers to ensure that work is completed within required time
- Making judgement calls and highlight potential problems
We’re looking for a keen self-starter ready to learn the trade, but if you have experience in advertising production or a similar planning & organisational role that’s a great head start. Essential skills for his role include:
- Effective communication skills to liaise with a range of business units
- The capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The ability to follow procedures and work unsupervised
- A keen eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team-player
- A can-do attitude when it comes to assisting other areas of the team
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
GP Advertising is the retail advertising agency for Harvey Norman in Australia, NZ, Ireland and Singapore as well as Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Being one of the largest advertising agencies in Australia, GP Advertising produce a broad spectrum of material including catalogues, press, magazines, online, TV and radio. You’ll find a dynamic, energetic and friendly work environment where you can take your career to the next level.
If you’ve got common sense, a solid work ethic and are looking to dive into a fulfilling role with great gusto, then it’s time to grasp this opportunity and apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now