SAP Retail Functional Analyst
Job no: 523024
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
Harvey Norman’s Information Technology Department’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions by delivering crucial projects to achieve the strategic goals of the business. We are seeking a SAP Retail Functional Analyst to join our team. The position is a fixed term contract role for up to 7 months providing maternity leave cover at our corporate offices in Homebush West.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide SAP Retail / SD / MM functional expertise to support the production system
- Triage, investigate, and resolve logged support incidents for SAP ECC
- Act as first contact for assistance in issue resolution.
- Replicate issues reported in production to assist developers in coding fixes.
- Prepare functional specifications for system enhancements
- Perform minor system configuration and unit testing
- Test defect fixes and system enhancements.
- Train new users
To be successful you will require the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years SAP Functional IS – Retail, SD, or MM experience with at least 2 Full Life Cycles (Implementation / Production Support)
- Demonstrated experience in supporting SAP IS – Retail, SD, or MM modules
- A sound and structured approach to solving problems
- Experience with SAP Configuration and Transports
- Experience in testing fixes and changes from Unit Testing to Integration and Regression Testing within a Change and Release management environment
- Experience with SAP integration processes including BAPI and EAI
- Experience in supporting POSDM highly desirable
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Why Work for us?
- We work in a fast-paced environment with a great work-life balance
- Conveniently located in Homebush West, with onsite parking and easy access to Flemington train station
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, please submit your written application for consideration.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Tina Clarisse. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now