Job no: 524273
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
Who We Are
GP Advertising is the retail advertising agency for Harvey Norman in Australia, NZ, Ireland and Singapore as well as Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Being one of the largest advertising agencies in Australia, GP produce a broad spectrum of material including catalogues, press, magazines, online, TV and radio. You’ll find a dynamic, energetic and friendly work environment where you can take your career to the next level.
Based at Homebush West and working an afternoon/evening shift, as a Junior Copywriter you will be responsible for researching, creating, reviewing, editing and proofing multi-channel copy for a range of publications, campaigns and communications.
On any given shift you may be writing a blog about a new range of outdoor furniture, creating and reviewing social media copy, sourcing specs for new products, generating punchy headlines for a magazines campaign, proofreading and copy checking catalogue and press pages, going through terms and conditions with a fine-toothed comb and attending briefings for upcoming campaigns.
The successful candidate will also be:
- Confidently liaising with both internal staff and business units
- Meeting strict deadlines – every time
- Ensuring that all advertising produced is compliant with internal standards and consumer laws
- Maintaining and updating files as required
- Making judgement calls and highlighting potential problems
- Assisting with the smooth running of GP Advertising by doing other duties as required
What We Need
To be considered for this role you will ideally have at least 3 years previous copywriting and proofreading experience in the industry, and have:
- A passion for the written word and superior writing skills
- The ability to translate creative ideas into captivating copy
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- The ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The ability to follow procedures and work unsupervised
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team-player
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A can-do attitude when it comes to assisting other areas of the team
Why Work For Us?
- We work in a fast-paced environment, but our work-life balance is unmatched
- We're conveniently located in Homebush West, with onsite parking and easy access to transportation.
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters growth and development
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
If you’re ready to dive into this role and make it your own, then apply now and let us know why you’d be a good fit for the team.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now