SAP Basis Administrator
Job no: 525956
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, Harvey Norman has been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Our Franchisor Office is seeking a Full Time SAP BASIS Administrator to join our experienced and motivated team.
Your New Role
Your primary focus will be designing and supporting SAP architecture ensuring landscape design follows best practice. You will also:
- Provide SAP support and administration such as
- Incident management
- Database and patching maintenance
- Management of scheduled tasks
- Documentation updating and database management
- Provide SAP Basis support and coordinate Basis requirements for projects with other infrastructure teams
- Manage backups and disaster recovery
- Oversee all change projects related to the SAP landscape including
- Assist in development requests
- Manage environment variation within agreed tolerances
- Manage all technical responsibilities related to upgrades, support packs, and OSS note applications
- Troubleshooting and resolving SAP application and database integrity and performance issues
- Assist functional system analysts
- Performance Tuning using appropriate monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Providing proactive guidance and mentoring to the other BASIS members in the team
You are an excellent communicator with demonstrated knowledge of HANA DB support. You will also posses:
- A minimum 5+ years SAP Basis work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of AIX/Linux/Windows 2012/R2
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and database concepts
- DB2 & SQL experience
- Demonstrable SAP experience in:
- SAP Installations
- SAP Upgrades
- System / Environment Refresh/ copy
- Performance Tuning
- Authorisation setup
- Applying Patches, Backup and Restore
- Capacity Planning
- High Availability Systems and Disaster Recovery
- Technical specification writing and documentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in SAP Technologies, including but not limited:
- Netweaver, ECC6, BW, HANA, Business Objects, IDM, Solution Manager, Enterprise Portal, Gateway, FIORI, PI, S4HANA Systems
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a high achieving team
This opportunity will provide:
- Career progression and development
- Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
Our office is based in Homebush West with on-site parking available or a 10 minute walk from Flemington Station.
Harvey Norman fosters an entrepreneurial spirit so you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you believe you have the skills and drive to succeed at this role, ‘Apply Now’.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Harvey Norman does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Agencies attempting to supply to Harvey Norman must direct all correspondence to Jessica Cremona on 9201 6111. Please do not contact our line managers. Non compliance will result in your company being removed from our approved supplier list or becoming ineligible to be considered as a supplier in the future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now