Senior Test Analyst - EI
Job no: 536976
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether furnishing your first home or getting the latest electronic gadgets, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Reporting to the Testing Manager, located at the Franchisor Office in Homebush West, we are seeking a highly motivated individual who is looking to kickstart their testing career within a highly regarded Information Technology team.
This opportunity will provide
• The opportunity to start a career within the highly sought-after Information Technology sector
• Career progression and development in a large retail focused Information Technology department
• Signification and ongoing training to upskill
• Exposure to several other technologies such as SAP
• Experience working with one Australia’s leading retailers
• A supportive and experienced working environment
You will have proven experience in Systems Integration testing (API / XML) and be able to work in a challenging and agile environment. SOAPUI/POSTMAN, IBM Message Broker and B2B (Business to Business) experience will be your forte, where you have helped other organizations achieve their integration testing targets.
You are technically inclined and have a good command of popular development languages (ie: Java, VB, C#); furthermore, you will be able to write complex SQL queries. With your, problem solving mindset; you have been able to find workable solutions to tricky hurdles.
Process improvement is in your DNA, where you have developed knowledge base and training materials for successful knowledge transfer to others in your team.
Your New Role
Utilising your Integration testing expertise, you will be involved in ensuring that Harvey Norman’s systems have maximum integration testing coverage to successfully integrate with up and downstream applications. You will be identifying automation opportunities. As you will be the goto person everything integration within the team, you are required to help improve the integration testing skill levels of your fellow testers.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to;
• Maintain / update our integration testing portfolio.
• Assess the current integration automation coverage and extend it as required.
• Reporting on progress of Integration Testing coverage.
• Integration environment (including test data) setup and maintenance.
• Formulating a Knowledge Base for training and cross-skilling purposes.
If you are keen to use your company knowledge and are looking to kick start your career within IT,
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – Thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now