Job no: 543698
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest retailer of lifestyle products, with nearly 200 stores across Australia, we have been a part of almost every Australian’s shopping experience. Whether getting the latest electronic gadgets, or furnishing your first home, Harvey Norman is the place where you can shop with confidence.
Take the next step in your IT career and join a dynamic and responsive Operations team, providing second level support to a wide variety of users.
This opportunity will provide you;
- An attractive base salary + super and employee benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Experience working for one of Australia’s leading brick and mortar and e-commerce retailers
- Discounts on Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne products and services
About the role
As a Desktop Administrator you will provide support and maintain Windows Desktops, applications and printers. You will also;
- Investigate and resolve incidents and service requests
- Participate in incident management, problem management, root cause analysis and change management following internal processes
- Create and update documentation and user guides
- Participate in and provide updates on all service initiatives
Using the skills and knowledge gained from providing first level support, you are ready to take the next step. You will have;
- Experience supporting Windows operating systems (desktops, laptops, printers, mobiles (Android & Apple) and remote connection systems
- Exposure to Active Directory and Group Policy tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work autonomously and prioritise tasks
- The ability to build and maintain relationships
- Good knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart and physical assistance activity under instruction, at sites.
Experience with any of the following will be an advantage:
- Supporting large, distributed Microsoft server and desktop environments
- SCCM 2012 and Current Branch
- MDM (Airwatch, MS Intune)
- Good knowledge of Networking & Servers
The Harvey Norman system fosters an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you’ll need to be customer focused, results orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
If you believe that this job sounds right for you, and you have the skills and drive to succeed, Apply Now.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now