Product & Marketing Manager - PC Hardware
Job no: 547847
Work type: Full Time
Location: Homebush West
Categories: Franchisor Office
As Australia’s largest lifestyle retailer, the Harvey Norman brands deliver an unparalleled offering to Australian consumers with an extensive product range, cutting-edge technology and market leadership in great products.
Your New Role
As part of the wider Technology & Entertainment team located in Homebush West, you will develop and implement go to market strategies, product ranges and promotional activity within the Computer Hardware category. You will also:
- Work closely with the National Business Manager to develop strategies, tactics and deliverables related to the product, pricing and promotion of the Computer Hardware category
- Set, execute and monitor market leading short to long-term strategies including ensuring the strategy meetings the companies Sales, GP, Market share and marketing expectations
- Including but not limited to; forecasting and order processes to maximise opportunity and mitigate risk, pricing models and market promotions
- Identify and proactively discuss strategic decisions that may affect relationships, category direction or competitive activity adversely
- Develop long lasting and beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct franchised complex visits Domestically and Internationally to provide feedback and recommendations to Proprietors and the Franchisor on business improvements
- 8 – 10 weeks of travel is required per year. The travel schedule is flexible and self-managed to a degree
As an experienced Product & Marketing Manager, you will thrive on developing and maintaining successful stakeholder relationships.
You will also;
- Have the ability travel internationally and domestically 8 – 10 weeks of the year
- Have direct sourcing and product lifecycle management experience
- Have the ability to identify, interpret and act of market trends
- Be a strong communicator, with outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Analytical skills to support presenting qualitative feedback
- Computer hardware product and market knowledge is desirable, although not required
What's in it for you
A career with us can provide you with:
- Tools of the trade including Laptop, Mobile Phone Handset and monthly allowance for data costs
- Experience working within a diverse, unique and successful Company that is constantly evolving and innovating
- A friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment that fosters growth and development
- Homebush West location with free on-site parking or an easy 10-minute walk from Flemington train station
- Great discounts on retail products
- Competitive salary + opportunities for salary packaging & novated leasing
- Discounts on products, services, and events with partners
- Paid parental leave for eligible employee
If you have a passion for Technology and Entertainment products and are looking to add value to a leading Australian retailer, this may be the next challenge for you. Apply Now!
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we serve is our focus. In light of the risk posed by COVID-19, to enter the Workplace, employees and all others are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid exemption under our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy or relevant State/Territory laws). Successful applicants will be required to comply with this Policy which includes providing evidence confirming they are fully vaccinated as a condition of their employment.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for this position.
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now